May 31, 2016
Do you ever find yourself wishing that you could sit down and chat with each and every one of your customers, or at least the influential ones? To successfully operate in any market, you have to know what your customers want, and we can tell you just that.
Why wait a quarter to get the next report in your subscription of survey analysis (of just a few hundred random consumers) when you can get relevant and timely information from our Smart Home 360 Report right now? Our wealth of consumer data and analysis looks to feedback from Smart Home consumers to answer pressing questions like:
- What is driving consumers to buy into the Smart Home?
- Why do users prefer Service Providers over DIY apps?
- What brands are capturing the most attention from consumers?
- What product categories are driving the most consumer demand?
- Which Retailers are offering the best mix of Smart Home products?
[themify_button style=”medium orange flat” link=”https://argusinsights.com/smart-home-360-report/” target=”_blank” ]Download Free Sample of Smart Home 360[/themify_button]
At Argus Insights, not only can we tell you what your consumers think, want, and need, we can also tell you the same for your competition. Instead of relying on surveys and focus groups consisting of just a small fraction of the consumer base, we collect consumer data across the entire Smart Home market to monitor shifts in consumer demand and preference without the need for months of survey design and execution.
The dataset we use for our Smart Home 360 includes three major categories:
- Consumer Device Reviews (star ratings and corresponding comments from retail sites like Best Buy, Amazon, etc.)
- Consumer App Reviews (star ratings and corresponding comments from App stores including Amazon, Google Play, Apple)
- Social Media (curated Twitter feed to capture all Smart Home discussion)
Our new Smart Home 360 report looks to this wealth of information straight from the mouths (well, fingertips) of Smart Home consumers. With just this one report, subscribers can:
- Respond to competitive threats to their product or brand
- Understand issues top-of-mind for consumers
- Predict market performance
- Prove ROI for product and market strategy for any given brand or product
The report contains six sections, and includes in depth analysis of Service Providers, Ecosystems, Market Segment Momentum, DIY Devices and Apps, and Retailers, with an additional concluding section of key Actionable Insights that informs readers how they can act to improve their relationship with users .
This report contains all the information you need to succeed in the Smart Home market and exploit the weaknesses of your competition. What are you waiting for? Download a free sample of the Smart Home 360 Report today.