Argus Insights Consumer Demand Reports Explore Why US Consumers Are Delighted by Chinese Smartphone Manufacturer Huawei as Samsung Loses Favor
Argus Insights is pleased to announce the availability of November Smartphone Consumer Demand Report, which:
- provides an unprecedented view of where consumers are leading the market
- augments findings of traditional market research firms with comprehensive analysis of consumer opinions
- organizes a wealth of consumer feedback with detailed, apt, analysis of the winning brands and retailers
- demonstrates market trends resulting from consumer preferences
[themify_button style=”mall orange rect” link=”https://argusinsights.com/product-category/products/monthly-market-analysis/smartphone-reports/” target=”_blank” ]Learn More in Our Consumer Demand Report[/themify_button]
Huawei saw a large boost in reported consumer delight in the Global, US, and Chinese smartphone markets this month, which catapulted the brand into a favorable position. While Apple and Samsung continue to dominate global mindshare, other brands like Huawei, Xiaomi, Motorola, and LG are gradually grabbing attention as consumers show interest in cheaper options over trendy brands.
Argus Insights constantly tracks details as they arise from the data analyzed in these reports. Visit the Argus Insights Blog to read more about:
- the rise of Chinese Manufacturers
- how Xiaomi and Huawei are threatening Samsung and Apple in terms of delight, in accordance with their sales increase in Q3 as reported by Gartner
- how third party resale is negatively impacting the Net Promoter Score of OnePlus
To understand the adoption of the Internet of Things, we must look toward the Internet of HumansTM. Argus Insights sorts through the chaos that is consumer response to extract and interpret invaluable advice from the very people purchasing products.